Welcome to Nissequogue Golf Club!
Nissequogue Golf Club’s clubhouse was built in 1929. It is a beautiful stately mansion that was originally owned by William J. Ryan, owner and publisher of “Literary Digest”. The beautiful panoramic views overlooking St. James Bay are spectacular and make any event held on our patio extraordinary.
Our Grill Room is a place for casual dining, while our Wedgewood Dining Room is our formal dining area. Both dining locales are open exclusively to our members and their guests. Catered events and our social functions take place in our Harbor Room which overlooks St. James Bay. Smaller rooms for meetings and private parties are also available.
Our Executive Chef, Joseph Badalato and his expert culinary staff give full attention to every detail in food preparation and presentation, while our Clubhouse Manager, John R. Albright III (Jack) and his experienced staff give the same attentive and skillful service to members and their guests.